Scholarship 2020 – Scholarship is a term we have heard many times since we were in school, college and it’s something that we all look forward to. Basically what scholarship means is that it’s a grant-in-aid and a morale booster provided by a school, college, university, organisation for any kind of achievement especially related to education and given to all those who possess immense talent and may also help those who are not financially capable of supporting their education.
How Scholarship Help Students:-
|Scholarship takes away all the financial troubles, so a student can focus on just his career, study and gain knowledge that helps to secure better grades as well as enhance performance.|
|It reduces the number and amount of loan that a student may avail in future for education.|
|Helps in rising tuition costs.|
Which Scholarship is Right for Me:-
There are numerous scholarships available that are offered by school, colleges, university, organisations and also by state and union. You have to select the scholarship by finding out the details and making sure that you fulfil the criteria provided.
Here Are Some Scholarships for College Students:-
Eligibility:- H.S passed
- LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships
- G. P. Birla Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT)
- Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship
- All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
- KIITEE Merit Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students
- INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE)
Here are some scholarships for higher education:-
- NSP National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students
- NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS (Minorities)
- NSP Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
National scholarships/Indian scholarships:-
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship – Special Scholarship Scheme
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (1st and 2nd Rank Holders)
- PG Scholarship Scheme for SC ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses
- Aichi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian Students
- University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) Future of Change India Scholarship
- Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Campus France Charpak Scholarship
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
- Sir Ratan Tata Fellowships for South Asian Students at LSE
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian students
- S.N. Bose Scholars Student Exchange Program for Indian Students
Scholarships to study abroad:-
- Tata Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship
- Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award
How to Apply for scholarship:-
In order to know how to get scholarship, here are few basic steps
- Research beforehand and find the scholarships for which we are eligible.
- Open the portal or the website of the entity providing the scholarship.
- Fill out the basic details and register ourselves on that website.
- Note down the username and password that will help us to log in to the website and check from time to time.